The Company

Over 100 years of outstanding quality and customer service

  • 1897 - Valley City Plating was founded and started plating bicycle and stove parts in Grand Rapids Michigan
  • 1967 - After several moves in the Grand Rapids area, a new facility was built at 3353 Eastern Avenue
  • 1970, 1972, 1976 -  Additions were made to this facility
  • 1979 -  The most recent expansion brings our total current space to 82,000 square feet

We are excited about our growth from our humble beginnings as a small plating shop to a company that services a wide variety of industries in any location in North America. Our success is due to the dedicated men and women that make up the entire team. 

 

  • Facility:
    82,000 sq ft
     
  • Management Staff: 
    Avg 30+ yrs exp
     
  • Production Staff:
    Avg 13 yrs exp